no I dont mind. I prefer you as wishmaster
I know I was Spawn2004 but I can't tell you how much it truely bugged me to be under that name. I can't be comfortable unless I'm in this name.
It's cool, right? Some boards don't like boarders having more then one name.
no I dont mind. I prefer you as wishmaster
be yourself, wishy. it works better that way. No probs here.
cheers to your sculpey. you really are mod among men.
you as well chaserfan *bows*, a boarder who made me glad to join spawn.com and here
"But of course you are" [img]wink.gif[/img]
With it, you're also saving the trouble of having to update your name to 'Spawn2005' next year. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hahahahahahaha. Quite true, Chosen One, quite true. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wishy is cool in my book.
it took a while for us to fix it that way, but we did.
speaking of which...PM me yer ph #, scumfuck.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
be yourself... it works better that way. No probs here.
Bookmarks